Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I am a Mitchell

My name is Madisen Mitchell, I am 26 yr old female who is native to Macon, Ga. I suppose I should give some back ground on who I am so this can actually be an introduce yourself and not a dating website profile. My father was an OBGYN in Macon, Ga and had his own practice here. I say that because my father has influenced every part of my life despite passing when I was 17. My father went head first into everything and accomplished so much in his life. I suppose that is why I am starting school at 26 I want to make him proud and I know he wouldn't let age dictate his future. My father always said, "do it afraid" three simple words which have pushed me throughout my life.  I became Cherry Blossom Queen in 2011, traveled to 3 different countries, moved to and from Las Vegas, Nevada, learned to ride a motorcycle, skydived,  and countless other adventures allowing that phrase lead me when I was afraid. If I am being honest I am afraid now, I know that my calling is becoming a nurse and I don't want to waste this opportunity, I want to make my father proud. 



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to college, Ms. Mitchell. This is a fine place to be, especially with all the turbulence in the world just now. The tradition of college stretches back three thousand years in the West to Plato's Academy, so you'll find lots to hold on to.

    ReplyDelete

Disappointment, don't let it define you.

Disappointment. A single word that causes people to picture a time in their lives where life just didn't play out the way we thought it ...